Once your order is placed, your product will be on its way into your arms via Australia Post’s Parcel Post tracked postal service (for Australian orders) and for International orders.
Please note: ALL Artwork prints are made to order, so please allow for 2 weeks processing time on prints and 3-4 weeks for framed prints.
Stretched or framed Artwork: Freight is quoted after your order is placed quote has been accepted and will be subject to your acceptance.
FOR ORIGINAL PAINTINGS
We have partnerships with Australia's best shipping providers to facilitate seamless and fully insured delivery from the seller's location directly to you, wherever you are in the world.
Here are the different delivery methods you may see once a quote is available.
- Delivered to the first available dry area outside of your house or building (front door, porch, landing area, garage, etc.).
- If there is safe entry to an apartment building, and size permits, the item may be delivered inside the lobby or to your floor.
- Includes item collection, packing, shipping and full insurance.
- Does not include unpacking, inspection, assembly or installation.
- Originals are professionally erased and boxed to provide maximum protection.
- Please make sure the item will fit through any doorways, hallways, stairwells or elevators.
- Signature is required at delivery.
Standard and Express:
- Delivered by a parcel delivery service - Australia Post, for international delivery - this is passed on to your local delivery service.
- Signature is only required at delivery if requested by the customer which will incur a further fee of $2.95 within Australia, $5.50 for overseas.
Shipping Time Estimates
|Front Door||2–3 Weeks||3–5+ Weeks|
|Standard||1- 2 weeks||1–3 Weeks|
|Tracking and signature on delivery||1-2 weeks||1–3 Weeks|
Please note that handling, which includes preparing an Artwork for shipment, packaging, and disassembly, may take up to 2- 5 days. This is not included in the shipping time estimates above.
Scheduling a Delivery FOR AN ORIGINAL PAINTING
If your piece is being handled by a Front Door shipping provider, the carrier will contact you 24 to 48 hours prior to the delivery date to schedule a convenient drop-off window, usually between 2 and 4 hours wide.